North Star Equine Stables Horse Show
Hunter / Combined
"Wonderful environment for young horses, young riders and
school masters to practice their skills.
Divisions for all skill levels, fun and professional
atmosphere for the whole family"
CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Registration forms may also be found at horseshowcentral.com
Email Registration Form to email@example.com
Come enjoy showing with us under the summer stars!
Points for each division will be tallied after each show, a series high point award will be given to the rider with the most points in their division at the conclusion of the series.
Awards will include embroidered coolers provided
by K&K Stitching and Long Leaf Bay Equestrian
as well as ribbons and trophies provided by sponsors.
Dressage to Begin at 5pm.
1. GAG Dressage – USDF Intro A
3. Maiden Dressage – USEA Beginner Novice A
5. Beginner Novice Dressage – USEA Beginner Novice B
7. Novice Dressage – USEA Novice A
9. Training Dressage – USEA Training Test A
Hunter Divisions NOT TO BEGIN before 6pm.
**46. Baby/Green W/T
12. Mini Stirrup W/T
13. Mini Stirrup W/T Equitation
14. Mini Stirrup Hunter Under Saddle
15. Mini Stirrup Hunter O/F (Groundpole)
16. Mini Stirrup Equitation O/F (Groundpole)
**47.Baby/Green Hunter Under Saddle
17. Short Stirrup W/T
18. Short Stirrup Hunter Under Saddle
19. Short Stirrup Equitation
**48. Baby/Green Hunter O/F (18” Crossrails)
20. Short Stirrup Hunter O/F (18” Crossrails)
21. Short Stirrup Equitation O/F (18” Crossrails)
22. Long Stirrup W/T
23. Long Stirrup Hunter Under Saddle
24. Long Stirrup Equitation
**49. Baby/Green Hunter O/F (2' Fences)
25. Long Stirrup Hunter O/F (2' Fences)
26. Long Stirrup Equitation O/F (2' Fences)
**50. Baby/Green Hunter O/F (2'3” Fences)
27. Long Stirrup Hunter O/F (2'3” Fences)
28. Long Stirrup Equitation O/F (2'3” Fences)
29. Junior/Adult Amateur W/T
30. Junior/Adult Amateur Hunter Under Saddle
31. Junior/Adult Amateur Equitation
**51. Baby/Green Hunter O/F (2'6” Fences)
32. Junior/Adult Amateur Hunter O/F (2'6” Fences)
33. Junior/Adult Amateur Equitation O/F (2'6” Fences)
34. Junior/Adult Amateur Hunter O/F (2'9” Fences)
35. Junior/Adult Amateur Equitation O/F (2'9” Fences)
36. Open W/T
37. Open Hunter Under Saddle
38. Open Equitation
39. Open Equitation O/F (3' Fences)
40. Open Hunter O/F (3' Fences)
** Breakdown of Ring For Jumpers**
2. GAG Jumpers (18” Fences)
41. Jumpers (18” Fences)
4. Maiden Jumpers (2'3” Fences)
42. Jumpers (2'3” Fences)
6. Beginner Novice (2'6” Fences)
43. Jumpers (2'6” Fences)
8. Novice Jumpers (2'9” Fences)
44. Jumpers (2'9” Fences)
10. Training Jumpers (3' Fences)
45. Jumpers (3' Fences)
Combined Training Divisions: $50
Green As Grass, Maiden, Beginner Novice, Novice, Training
Hunter Divisions: $40
Mini Stirrup: Riders 8 years and Under.
Short Stirrup: Riders 12 years and Under.
Long Stirrup: Riders 14 years and Under.
Junior/Adult Amateur: Riders 15 to 18 years old and adults holding an Amateur status.
Open: Open to all riders of all ages regardless of Amateur status.
Individual Dressage Tests: $20
Individual Classes: $8
Individual Jumper Classes: $10 (Payback)
Lead Line Class: FREE
Additional Schooling Rounds: $5 Each
Combined Training Riders MUST submit their entries by the
Sunday PRIOR to show.
Late entries will be charged $15.00.
Dressage ride times will be posted Wednesday prior to competition.
Pre-Entries for all other divisions accepted if submitted by
Wednesday prior to competition.
Competition day entries will be subject to a $5 dollar office fee.
All horses must be accompanied by a negative coggins, there will be a gate check.
Dogs welcome but must be leashed.
All riders under the age of 18 MUST wear an appropriate riding helmet at all times while mounted.
Overnight stabling available for $25 per horse.
Round pen, hot/cold wash racks, concessions, plenty of parking.
Interested in becoming a class sponsor?
We are gladly accepting sponsorships for individual
classes as well as divisions.
Series Sponsorship Levels:
Level I: For $50, you will see your name/business name as a sponsor in all
printed documents distributed to the public throughout the show season,
recognition announcements will also be made at all events.
Level II: For $75, you/your business will receive the same benefits as a level I
sponsor, we will also have a banner made with your name/business logo which
will be displayed at all events.
Level III: For $100, you will receive the same benefits as a Level I and II sponsor,
you will also have the choice of which division you would like to sponsor for the
end of year award, your name/business name engraved on an end of year award.